Tuesday, February 9, 2010

After the Show

I had a wonderful time attending the Boynton Woman's Club show and luncheon.  The women were really nice and easy to work with.  When they introduced the judges I was very definitely the lowest person on the totem pole.  The women really liked my purse since they passed it around while I was doing judging and I have a sale already.  The other judges have all studied in prestigious places and been given awards.  One of the photographers has had two pictures considered for Pulliter Prizes.  Thankfully, he was really nice and down to earth.  Well, I am off to start getting some new items ready to add to my website, as well as for the upcoming Delray Affair in April.  Pictures will be forthcoming, hopefully tomorrow.

By the way, check out my sites : www.cvdesignsfl.etsy.com, and cvdesignsfl.com.

Make it a great day and do something creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment