Thursday, March 18, 2010

Gotten Behind


You would think with a new blog that I would keep up.  I actually got a little intimidated by the whole thing, but I'm back. I know there are still some things to be done, and if you have suggestions, please feel free as I will begin making some changes.

I finished this painting recently and thought I would enter it in an art contest, but cannot get a picture to come out right.  I think I need a new camera.  I have finally gotten the color close, but now I have these weird lines on the front.  I have tried taking the picture at a slight angle, putting up lights at an angle from the side, from the top, from the bottom...  I almost had it and then I could see the lines from the canvas.  So, I may have to enlist a friend for photos. 

In addition to working on my painting, I have joined the Florida Etsy Street team.  I got caught up in looking at all the wonderful creations from this group of very talented artisans.  Thanks for including me.  Maybe I'll get inspired!!   Let's see what comes up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment