Wednesday, April 14, 2010

After Delray Affair

The show is over and I got to go home.  Actually, it wasn't far from home, but it sure was wet Sunday.  The crowds were really big Saturday and part of Sunday until the rain and thunder showed up.  Not a bad weekend.  My tent and tent sides are all spread out so they don't mildew.   EWW!   Any new shows you have attended or shown your items in?  Post a picture or comment if you would like.  My picture is the layout we used this week for the show, mainly to keep people from using the booth as a pass through to the restaurant behind us.  It seemed to draw people in, especially those that don't like to come all the way in and would otherwise have stood in the path of the flow of people.  Now if  I could just make some money on all those people that told me how beautiful my artwork is.  I would be RICH! haha!

2 comments:

  1. Patience...the sales will come. I'm a believer! =) I'm a new follower. I know what you mean about people using your booth for a walkway to get to the place behind you...I too had to find something to block the path!!! How funny. I'm off to check out your shop now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement. I know the sales will come, it is just my way of dealing with it. I believe in what I do and am just poking fun at myself and the people I see. You never know what goes through someone's mind. Probably safer that way!

    ReplyDelete