Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday!!!

I have begun painting the sign for my friend's air conditioning service company.  It is definitely a way to use the math I learned in school.  Having to go from a small business card to a sign on the wall that is 3 feet tall and about 13 1/2 feet long is not an easy task.  However, it is nice to know that I can figure it out.  Please don't ask me to show the math because I don't think it would  make any sense to anyone but myself.  On another note, I worked on this necklace the other day and finished it up today in between the wall sign and my daughter's desk (putting dry erase board paint on one end of the desk). 




My daughter has been trying to do something creative each day, as well.  She made a hair barette and asked if I would share it on my blog.  She is twelve and is enjoying just letting go with some of my supplies.  I think I am going to have to add a wing in my house if she is going to craft, as well.

Let us know what you think and/or share your latest creation.  We would really love to hear from you.

Remember to make it a great day and do something creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment