Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Palm Beach County Etsy Team Feature for 7/25

Okay, I am a little late this week in posting for the Palm Beach County Etsy Team.  I was off working on the sign in my friend's office.  Turned out to be 3 feet tall and about 13 1/2 feet long.  I would post a picture but I took it on my phone and have yet to figure out how to get to the photo.  I have to do a little touch up tomorrow and will try to remember to take my camera - typically I won't remember.

I do want to post about two great shops in my team.  The first is from Chantal and she makes some great fabric items - quilted seat belt covers, pillows, purses, and some shell covered picture frames.  I love the bright colors and bold patterns she uses.  Check out her site and see what strikes your fancy.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/chantalmarieliving

The next shop is Gina and she has what she calls "simple things."  She loves to craft and has made some very simple, yet beautiful, earrings, necklaces, fun cards and much more.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ginassimplethings

Make it a great day and do  something creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment