Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Palm Beach County Etsy Team

I have joined a new team for my Etsy site.  They have some really beautiful items to share.  This week, my site and another are being featured and promoted by the group. Please check out the sites and leave us comments.  It is always great to hear from people.


 
Of course, this is mine:
 
I know I have been out of the loop for a while.  I have found out that I am allergic to my gourds and am having a hard time finding a new medium that inspires me.  Therefore, I am going to try to do at least one drawing or doodle or something every day to see if I can gain some inspiration.  I don't want to give up on my art as a lucrative business and so am trying to kick start myself.   I'll post today's drawings tomorrow.  If you want to join me in doing something new every day, let me know and I will add your pics to my blog.   

No comments:

Post a Comment