Tuesday, October 12, 2021

 Hello There!  

With Facebook and Instagram down last week, I realized I needed to put out another blog post.  I meant to do it last week, but I am involved in helping to set up the Taste of Oktoberfest event at our local American German Club.  It all starts this coming weekend and has been crazy!

We are doing a smaller version this year due to COVID and we are already close to being sold out.  New for us to be taking only advanced ticket sales for this event that is usually soooo much bigger.  Once this event is over, it is on to our Christmas Market that I am co-chair for.  Phew!  So much else going on other than my art and my art business.  

Never ending, but it really puts it in perspective that organization and calendar planning is so very important.  How do you work on making sure all your ducks are in a row?  Do you use a paper calendar/planner?  Do you use your calendar on your phone/computer?  A combination of the two?  Do you have an app that helps keep things all together for you? Or do you fly by the seat of your pants and hope for the best?

I do a bit of paper planning and computer.  I like being able to jot down notes on a paper calendar and have it in front of me when I work.  I also have a place to jot down ideas and future plans to keep me moving in the right direction.Sometimes it is the only way I can remember what comes to mind in the middle of listening to a podcast.  But I also like to put events on my phone calendar.  Mostly because then I get the reminders and I a definitely need those.  LOL.

As we move into the end of the year and a new year, share how you get yourself organized.




No comments:

Post a Comment